Welcome to the Path to Transformation Teacher Training.
This training program will be Sundays from 12- 5pm starting September 21 thru March 1, 2015
Plus 2 intensive weekends starting starting September 20 and 21st Restorative Yoga with Dr Gail Parker
September 27 and 28th Functional Anatomy For Yoga Teachers with Nancy McCoachan ERYT
No classes on Sunday October 12th ( Happy Thanksgiving)
Holiday Break December 15 returning January 4th
This program designed to give you all the tools you need to be a successful yoga teacher.
200 Hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Training
This course offers a complete study eight limbs of yoga based upon the Yoga Sutras. Our training is devoted to helping Yoga Teachers teach to all walks of life. Our motto is “yoga for all” Our asana technique explores contemporary principles of alignment and safety, while honouring our students’ need for creativity, freedom, and self-expression in their practice.
This Teacher Training will be taught by Dianne Bondy
How to Apply
- Download an complete the Yoga School Application form Yoga School Application Form Current
- $100 non refundable non-transferable application fee is required on or prior to the interview Click here
- Contact Dianne through the contact page to schedule your interview or email her at DianneBondyYoga@gmail.com
There will be two intensive weekends
- September 20th and 21th, 12-6pm, Restorative Yoga with Dr. Gail Parker
- September 27th and 28th, 12-6pm, Functional Anatomy for Yoga Teachers with Nancy McCaochan
You will study over 50 asanas poses along with restorative and therapeutic movements using hands-on assists, optimal alignment principles, and dynamic sequencing. This yoga teacher training will provide you with a solid understanding of how to sequence postures for teaching vinyasa yoga, while also providing the basic energetic and physical alignment principles and and modifications that help students find their full potential within their practice.
This teacher training has a limited class size in order to facilitate personal learning objectives. Our small class sizes ensures that our graduates fully understand the subtleties of physical alignment, emotional connection, and spiritual well-being that are crucial components to their teaching path. The commitment to our students’ individual attention, questions and priorities helps to make our program unique.
The prerequisite for this course are as follows:
- is a minimum of one (1) year of personal practice
- a willingness to learn and be open to the practice