Welcome to Eastside Yoga’s 30 Day Path to Transformation Teacher Training. This program is 30 day intensive program designed to give you all the tools you need to be a successful yoga teacher.
This course offers a complete study eight limbs of yoga based upon the Yoga Sutras. Our training is devoted to helping Y0ga Teachers teach to all walks of life. Our motto is “yoga for all” Our asana technique explores contemporary principles of alignment and safety, while honouring our students’ need for creativity, freedom, and self-expression in their practice.
200 Hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Training 30 day Intensive June 27-July 26, 2014
We will study over 50 asanas poses along with restorative and therapeutic movements using hands-on assists, optimal alignment principles, and dynamic sequencing. This yoga teacher training will provide you with a solid understanding of how to sequence postures for teaching vinyasa yoga, while also providing the basic energetic and physical alignment principles and and modifications that help students find their full potential within their practice.
This teacher training has a limited class size in order to facilitate personal learning objectives. Our small class sizes ensures that our graduates fully understand the subtleties of physical alignment, emotional connection, and spiritual well-being that are crucial components to their teaching path. The commitment to our students’ individual attention, questions and priorities helps to make our program unique.
The prerequisite for this course are as follows:
- is a minimum of one (1) year of personal practice
- a willingness to learn and devote yourself for the teacher training 30 days
Books that need to be read prior to the first class:
Yoga Sutras- The Essential Yoga Sutras by Geshe Michael Roach
Yamas and Niyamas by Deborah Adele
How to Apply
- Download an complete the 30 day Intensive Yoga School Application form 30 day Intensive Yoga School Application form
- $100 non refundable non-transferable application fee is required on or prior to the interview Click here
- Contact Dianne at DianneBondyYoga@gmail.com
Schedule: June 27-July 26, 2014 ( off Sundays)and July 1st
- Monday to Friday 11-5pm
- Saturday 12-5/ Sundays Off
- One intensive weekend June 27,28,29